The industrial production processes require primary waters with a high level of purity: demineralized water, extremely pure water. Waste waters, in order to be put back in the environment, need to comply with stricter and stricter regulatory parameters. The lack of water resources (drinkable water, water for irrigation) does not allow people to have an acceptable quality of life in many areas of the world.
For this need, Verind checks, in each case, the most adequate treatment solution in terms of management and investment costs and makes plants with the following technologies:
- Reverse Osmosis
Water treatment complementary systems
- Filtration (quartzite, active carbon, multimedia)
- Ionic Exchange resin plant
- Chemical-physical systems
With a combination of these elements waste waters may be reused in the “Zero Waste – ZLD” mode.
This solution is absolutely necessary when taking water from external sources (aquifers, surface waters) is difficult, or when discharging effluents is a costly operation.
Our systems are developed according to the following guidelines:
- Definition of the treatment process
- Reliability studies to the customer
- Trials with pilot plants – if necessary
- Development of the system in details
- Construction of systems on skids (with certified materials and workforce) to reduce space, in compliance with ergonomic principles
- Installation of the system at the customer’s site with a “turn-key” offer
- Customer Service