Pumps from Dürr can be used in a wide variety of applications in many different industrial sectors – from liquid paints to highly viscous sealants, adhesives, and coating materials.
The EcoPump HPE is a horizontal piston pump with an electric drive unit to achieve superior performance with lower operating costs. Typically handled fluids include water- and solventborne paints, varnishes, enamels and lacquers.
- Electrical drive provides superior performance with lower operating costs
- Horizontal two-piston design guarantees equal thrust on both strokes
- Four-ball design
- Lubricant free
The EcoPump HP is an air-driven horizontal piston pump. Typically handled fluids include water- and solventborne paints, varnishes, enamels and lacquers.
- Low ice change-over by thermal isolation of the muffler and optimized air flow
- Rapid pump change-over with quick release valve for reduced surge
- Modular pump design, easy to maintain
The EcoPump VP is a pneumatically driven vertical piston pump for medium and high-pressure applications. Proven design and long term durability make these pumps a perfect choice for small and middle applications of paint, mastics and adhesives to furniture, steel structures or walls, car bodies and other objects.
- Wide range of accessories available
- Material supplying parts in stainless steel
- Suitable for airless and air assisted applications
- Modular design
A wide choice of manufacturing materials for the pump housing makes the EcoPump AD the best solution for different kinds of fluid handling such as abrasive and particle containing fluids. The typical field of application of the EcoPump AD is to handle oil and water, viscos and waste liquids with and without solid particle debris, water- and solventborne paints, varnishes, enamels and lacquers, operating in circulation or direct fluid delivery.
- Selected chioce of materials for housing
- Easy maintenance and service
- Highly flushable
- Suitable for abrasive fluids and media containing solids